Customer Service Advisor - Ecommerce
About the Role
As the Customer Service Advisor for Ecommerce you are the first point of contact for all direct to consumer related customer service questions, working alongside the other teams in the business to provide a world class customer service experience. Using a suite of customer focused platforms you will respond to customer queries and resolve shipping issues. Working with the Digital team you will assist with the ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
What you will do
- Responsible for communicating with customers via email, social media, Trust Pilot and phone calls
- Employ a professional but friendly approach to every customer enquiry and be more than happy to go that extra mile
- Achieve and maintain customer SLA targets across platforms
- Report weekly stats, customer feedback and examples of going that extra mile to the wider team
- Work closely with the dispatch, returns and shipping teams to keep customers informed about their order movements
- Access courier systems to trace orders, place claims for missing orders and liaise with couriers to solve shipping issues
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to continually develop and improve the online customer experience
- Monitoring the allocation and dispatch of orders, liaising with the warehouse and taking appropriate action
- Assist the Digital Team with website tasks, including updating blogs across our websites, adding media content and compiling data tracking competitor pricing behaviour
- Ability to offer outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident to deal with difficult or challenging situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Competence in relevant IT programmes and software.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Friendly, approachable and able to empathise with a customers situation.
- Timekeeping, prioritisation, and workload management.
- Have a mindset for continuous improvement being open to new processes and solutions.
- Positive mindset in all situations.
- Proactive approach to work and problem-solving.
- Friendly and Supportive Team
- Health Cash Plan
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Cycle Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Increasing with Length of Service
- Holiday Carry Over Days
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Core Hours and Flexible Start and Finish Times
- Work From Home Days
- Generous Discounts on a Wide Range of Products and Brands
- Competitive Salary
Montane is one of the fastest growing premium outdoor brands in Europe. We specialise in creating technical clothing, backpacks and accessories for fast-paced mountain sports, where design and performance are of the highest quality. We have a friendly, dynamic, and ambitious team motivated by a love of the mountains and with a passion for producing exceptional products in line with our ‘Further. Faster.’ brand vision. We are represented in many territories around the world and have a head office in Northumberland and a showroom in the Lake District.
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience.
Contract: Permanent – full-time.
Apply by submitting a covering letter and CV to: Recruitment@Montane.com
Please Note: If a good volume of suitable applicants are received, this vacancy might close before the date advertised, therefore please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in the role.
No agencies please