Montane Factory Shop Temporary Part Time Sales Advisor
Montane is one of the fastest-growing premium outdoor brands in Europe. We specialise in creating technical outdoor clothing, backpacks and accessories, where design and performance are of the highest quality. We have a friendly, dynamic, and ambitious team motivated by a love of the outdoors and with a passion for producing exceptional products. We are represented in many territories around the world and have a head office in Northumberland, a showroom in the Lake District and a showroom in Munich.
About the Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Time Sales Advisor to join our team on a temporary basis from October 2023 – End of January 2024.
At Montane we get excited about inspiring and enabling our customers to do more in the outdoors.
In store we want to create a fun and inspiring environment for our customers where every team member is passionate about the brand, the product and providing excellent customer service.
As a sales advisor at Montane you will be an ambassador for the brand, maintaining an enjoyable shopping environment and being available for customers, answering their questions and giving honest trustworthy advice and recommendations.
- Work with the rest of the team to create a welcoming and friendly environment for both team members and customers.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Continuously learn about our products in order to provide advice and help our customer select the best products for their outdoor adventures.
- Know store targets and help to drive sales to achieve them.
- Support with stock replenishment and merchandising.
- Work with the rest of the team to maintain store standards to ensure the best environment for our customers.
- Support with local marketing activities when required.
- Help to make sure health and safety procedures and store policies are followed at all times.
- Keep up to date with any online health and safety training that is issued.
- Provide feedback and make suggestions to line manager on ideas to improve customer experience and store performance.
Key skills and behaviours
- Keen interest in the outdoors.
- Excellent customer service.
- Fantastic communication skills, verbal, written, listening.
- A willingness to learn new things and develop new skills.
- A team player approach to work.
- Ability to adapt to new ways of working.
- Friendly, approachable and able to empathise with the customers point of view.
- Confident to deal with difficult or challenging situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Positive mindset in all situations
- Proactive approach to work and problem-solving
Contract: Temporary, Part-Time (20-30 Hours)
Closing Date: 13th October 2023
Apply via Indeed Here
Please Note: If a good volume of suitable applicants are received, this vacancy might close before the date advertised, therefore please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in the role.