It’s been another whirlwind of a year for everyone, with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic continuing to have an effect on our everyday lives. Despite the bumps along the way, there have also been some great opportunities to get out and explore once again. We know how important fresh air and freedom is to everyone, especially during these difficult times! We have loved hearing from you over on our social feeds and wanted to share some of the adventures that made us smile over at Montane HQ.
1. @westcoast.wolfpack pictured on the banks of Loch Etive in Scotland with furry friends Daisy, Howie and Heidi.
2. Fell runner Laura enjoying one of her favourite views: Grey Crag in the Lake District.
3. All smiles in the snow from @dwailiw pictured in an epic photo from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
4. Photographer @danjames.p spent a snowy November day in the Brecon Beacons with his friend Jenna.
5. @mountainsanmacros capturing brutal weather conditions in the hills. Luckily Sam was wearing his Alpine Resolve Waterproof Jacket!
6. Montane Ambassadors @bejamin.roberts1 and @ems.adventure.s pictured at their local climbing wall with their mascot (and Chonos Jacket enthusiast) Harry! Benjamin wears the Montane Heritage 1993 T-Shirt in Orion Blue.
7. @Lucy.gourley looking extra cosy in her Resolute Down Jacket as she explored the Scottish Highlands.
8. In October, @trigsandteeth headed out with her fellow adventurers to help clean up two of the main paths up Snowdon. #LeaveNoTrace.
10. In November, climber @eskanks achieved her 9th E1 climbing grade (her first on gritstone) at Stanage Edge in the Peak District.
Want to share your adventures with us? Don’t forget to tag us any images you take on Facebook and Instagram. We’ll share our favourite on our main feeds and in our stories!