Would you love to head into the new year with lots of new kit to suit your adventure needs? Good news! Our social competition offers you the chance to win an incredible bundle of Montane kit, perfect for whatever you have planned next year.
Whether you’re a runner who loves to hit the trails, a hiker seeking new summits, or you love a good day out climbing at the crag, we have a wide variety of kit to suit your specific needs. Your chance to push your limits with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you have all the right kit you need to keep you well protected on the move.
Prizes you can win
One lucky adventurer will win a whole bundle of men's or women's kit, selecting the following items of their choice from the montane.com website:
- 1x insulated or waterproof jacket
- 1x base layer
- 1x mid layer
- 1x legwear
- 1x pack
- 1x hat
- 1x pair of slippers
- 1x pair of gloves
- 1x water bottle
How to win
For your chance to win all of the above, simply:
- Like this post
- Follow @montaneofficial
- Tag a fellow adventurer in the comments (more tags means more entries!)
- For an extra entry, share this post to your story and tag us!
Sounds simple huh? This giveaway closes at midnight on 17th December and we'll announce the winner shortly after that. Go on, what are you waiting for?
Terms and Conditions
- Open worldwide, entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Entries close at 23:59 GMT on the 17th December 2022.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted shortly after the competition is drawn.
- The winner will ONLY be contacted by @montaneofficial’s Instagram, Twitter or Facebook accounts. Please be wary of any fake accounts. WE WILL NEVER ASK for any payment details or for you to click on any links.
- The winner will have 14 days to claim their prize. Items within the bundle are non-transferable/non-refundable. This is not a cash prize and cannot be refunded as cash.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Montane has the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time at their discretion.